server software: handle 64-bit database IDs
The SETI@home result table is about to run out of 32-bit IDs, so we need to move to 64-bit result IDs. This will happen to the workunit table at some point too. I changed the server C++ code to use the "long" type for all DB IDs (and to use appropriate conversion codes like %lu). "long" is 64 bit on 64-bit machines. For uniformity I did this for all tables, even ones (like app) that will never get big. I chose NOT to change the DB schema for now. The new code will work with 32-bit ID fields in the DB. As projects approach the 32-bit limit on a table they can change its ID field, and fields that reference this table, to BIGINT. This is likely to happen only on the result and workunit tables. I put functions in html/ops/db_update.php to change the IDs of these tables.
Showing with 793 additions and 709 deletions